NC Wooden Sign
These state of NC wooden cutouts are a good size, at 18” long, and custom made by our friends at Durham Fabrication. They are an excellent base for expressing your creativity, or keeping it simple with a quick paint and sticker application. The possibilities are as endless as your imagination! Hurry in, as these are only available March & April!
- Paint (use the tall squeeze bottles at the craft carts)
- Paint brushes & Pallets
- Water cups for rinsing brushes
- Modge Podge (optional)
- Paint your wooden sign using the paints in the tall squeeze bottles at the craft carts located at each table. Make sure you rinse your paintbrushes when they're not in use, to avoid them drying out. Feel free to paint whatever you like! You can freehand a design, or even use our stencils at the "Painted Sign Station" if you want to try one of those.
- Once your design is complete, allow the paint to dry completely.
- If you decide to use the vinyl stickers provided, slowly and carefully peel the letters or design off the backing, and place on your board. Paint a layer of Modge Podge (located at the craft carts) over the top in order to seal the vinyls to the board. Allow to dry.
- Turn over the board and, using a screwdriver (found at gray craft carts), screw the d-rings across from one another on the back of the board. Tightly wind the wire around each ring, carefully, as wire can be sharp, and you're done!