Faux Leather Earring Kit
This kit, made by a local, independent maker, allows customers to make up to four sets of leather and cork earrings! Come make a set of gorgeous and stylish earrings today!
- Open your kit and pull out all materials. Verify everything is included that's required. If not, please inform a staff member.
- Cut out the included paper shapes that you would like your earrings to be in.
- Using a pen or pencil to score or mark the BACK of the faux leather, place your paper shape against a piece of faux leather, and trace the shape.
- Repeat until you have the leather shapes you would like to put together.
- Place the two corresponding leather shapes together that you would like. Using the push pin, poke a hole in the VERY top of what will be the earring.
- Using pliers or your fingernail, pry open the small metal loop/clasp at the base of the earring hook and thread it through the hole in the two pieces of faux leather.
- Close the metal loop/clasp at the base of the earring, and repeat on other earring shapes until you're done!