Crafts & Drafts Reopening Plan
We are planning to open our crafting bar/bottle shop at a limited capacity on Thursday, June 11th, at which point we will expand our open hours and will begin serving draft beer again. Below are two lists. The first is a broad overview of the measures we are taking to keep everyone safe as part of this reopening. The second is a list of requests that we have for you, our customers, as you begin to join us for a beer and crafting. Safety during a pandemic is a shared responsibility and we are relying on our customers to assist in making this a smooth and successful step toward a return to normalcy.
Measures we are Implementing
- We are disinfecting all craft items that are used. We’re tracking this by putting most craft materials in tote bags that allow us to track which items are being used. Shared materials like paints, paintbrushes, stencils, etc. should be left on the table or placed in the baskets labeled ‘Used Craft Cart Supplies’ so that we can disinfect them before putting them back where they belong.
- We are removing coloring books and colored pencils/crayons from the bar for the time being. We just don’t have an effective way to sanitize them between uses at this time.
- We have removed all but two seats at the bar. These seats are for people that live in the same household to sit at, or for lone patrons. The bar will mostly be used for ordering and checkout. The floor will be marked with 6-foot intervals for the order/checkout lines.
- Our current maximum indoor capacity is now set to 36 customers, spaced apart with a maximum of 6 people to a table.
- We have reduced seating to allow for ample space between each table.
- Hand sanitizer is available immediately upon entering that we encourage all patrons to use. We will have other bottles of sanitizer around the bar and in the bathrooms.
- All staff will be wearing face coverings and gloves. They will be sanitizing their gloves frequently and changing them out as needed to ensure they are not spreading the virus.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing all glassware between each use (as always)
- We are disinfecting our POS system between each customer.
- We are cleaning tables between each seating. If you notice an empty table that has not been cleaned, please politely ask a bartender to clean it for you before you sit down.
- All other high-touch surfaces (bar top, restrooms, door handles, acrylic menus, etc.) are cleaned every 2 hours and sanitized at the end of each day.
- We are conducting health checks for all employees when they arrive for work. Any employee who exhibits COVID-like symptoms will be sent home immediately. We are following CDC guidelines regarding their return to work.
- Curbside ordering will continue to be available during open hours.
What We Are Asking of our Customers
- Please wear a face covering whenever you are not seated at your table. This includes whenever you approach the bar for ordering or to checkout and even when going to use the restroom.
- Please do not stand and congregate or float between tables, in front of the bathrooms, or in front of the bar. Once served, please remain seated with your party unless you are going to the bar to order or checkout, to use the restroom, or to browse the bottle shop (and remember your mask!).
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the bar.
- Groups are limited to no more than 6 people unless within the same household.
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance from other customers at all times.
- Please mind that children must adhere to all of the same distancing rules. We are not banning children from joining and look forward to seeing our young patrons, but we do ask that you make the decision that is best for everyone’s safety.
Continue to utilize our curbside ordering system if you feel uncomfortable returning to drinking and crafting in the bar.
We are excited to reopen, but also want to remain cautious and mindful of the risks associated. We ask that all our customers be patient while our staff becomes accustomed to this new environment. We also ask that our customers be patient and respectful of one another during this stressful time. Kindness, courtesy, and love will see us to the other side of this.